Wednesday, December 12, 2012

TwelveTwelveTwelve

I think almost everyone I met today mentioned about today's special date. People say it's a 'once in a lifetime' date as this will be the last of such unique date (triple) until the next one which is almost 100 years from now ~ 01.01.01 (1st January, 2101) and I highly doubt I'd still be alive by then. But if I am, well, praise the Lord!! Most wanted to do something special to commemorate the event... I think the most popular would be getting married or celebrating their birthdays and anniversaries. My dad would have been 73 years old on this particular date if only (sigh)... rest in peace, Dad. I miss you and mom everyday.

To 'celebrate' the day, I went and ran for 8 kilometers around the neighborhood. I wanted to run 12K but these old legs of mine aren't very cooperative so I had to settle with 8K. Better than 0K I suppose. I'm actually looking forward to the next special date which is 11.12.13 (11th December, 2013). I wonder how many km I should go for... 11K? 12? 13? or maybe 36?? We'll see :)

2 comments:

Hello Mumblers! Feel free to comment away... don't be shy. I don't bite! ^-^

Take a peek at my other blogs @ So Pweety! and Recipes I Luv