Friday, February 16, 2007

Non-Smoker's Woes

I have no issues with smokers actually. It’s the act of them smoking deliberately in front of you (knowing you don’t smoke and detest it) and most especially when children are around. My eyes sting, get teary and my lungs choke every time they get into that acrid, putrid, stale, smoky air. So, why do I have to breathe into the air they pollute??? It would be only fair if they smoke and swallow all the air into their lungs. Just tell them off, you may think. Geez, most smokers nowadays have no consideration for others. The day you do that, they’d give you this menacing look as if you’ve just dishonoured them. And some would take it sensitively; they’d give you the silent treatment and make you feel like an outcast. The latter is more difficult to deal with especially if they are someone you have respect for. I hate it most when you’ve just bathed and you get surrounded by smoke. It penetrates your freshly washed hair and the clothes you wear. You might as well not bathe. Is it too much to ask for them to do their business privately???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Mumblers! Feel free to comment away... don't be shy. I don't bite! ^-^

Take a peek at my other blogs @ So Pweety! and Recipes I Luv