Sunday, December 2, 2007

Joey Makan Tayar??

Remember this song?

Please don't go girl
You would ruin my whole world
Tell me you'll stay
Never ever go away

I love you (I love you)
I guess I always will Girl,
you're my best friend
Girl,
you're my love
within
I just want you to know
That I will always love you
Ooh, baby

It's one of New Kids On The Block aka NKOTB hit song back in the 90's and the singer was Joey McIntyre. Boy! They were big then. I think they paved the way for the other boybands like Backstreet Boys and N'Sync! I was a great fan of NKOTB those days, bought their videos (didn't have CD's those days), magazines, posters and cassettes. My favorites were definitely Jordan and Joey:)

Fast forward 17 years later, Joey's no longer that little baby faced boy... he is a dad to a baby boy with Barrett, his wife of 4 years. It's kinda weird seeing your favorite stars change but they're human too. His single 'Stay The Same' is one of my favorite song:)

10 comments:

  1. Donnie Wahlberg was my fave NKOTB! But I have to say that Joey looks much better now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marzie - I'm a fan of his bother Mark, the actor:) Joey's all grown up together with his fans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, don't even make me start on NKOTB! I even made posters and sent it to them! I sang their songs in front of my family as entertainment! I was an NKOTB dork! Hahaha! My fave was Jonathan! Too bad he's weird now.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Syura - Haha... wow, you sure take the cake when it comes to NKOTB! I wonder which song you sang... step by step? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was a fan too and I think I still am especially with Joey! There was a time when we kept on playing their songs everyday and go gaga over them! LOL! Betul2 peminat setia!

    By the way, I still remember about the video.. i think we argued over it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never been a fan of these boy bands. I guess I'm from the old school of bands like Duran-Duran, Human League, Spandau Ballet, etc, etc, etc ... yes, I'm old, In know ... LOL!

    Spiff, The Spaceman

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ann - Oh, I remember how we gaduh about the video. I was mean back then wasn't I? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spiff - I LOVE Duran-Duran! I think I was about 13 years old when I first heard of them... I still listen to their songs! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, I don't wanna be left out. I was a fan of them too!! He he he...Now, I'm singing the song "I'll Be Loving You Forever"... 'sambil2 menaip ni' ha ha ha...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Crystal - Yay! Another NKOTB fan :D

    That's one of my favorite too. I'm listening to their X'mas album, nice!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Mumblers! Feel free to comment away... don't be shy. I don't bite! ^-^

Take a peek at my other blogs @ So Pweety! and Recipes I Luv