Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Sensitive Son

Last night while I was engrossed watching 'My Wife & Kids' on TV, my son said to me, 'Mom, why aren't you talking to me... you hate me!'

I was stunned to say the least, so I asked him why he said such things. Apparently he asked me something when I was watching the show and I didn't answer his question. I honestly didn't remember anyone talking to me, all I know I was laughing like crazy because that show is so funny:D

I guess it was partly my fault for ignoring him, the other part I have to blame the show... hehehe. I did apologize to my sulking and sensitive boy... whoever becomes his girlfriend will have to put up with his sensitivity (poor girl)!

8 comments:

  1. I think he will be a very caring and romantic boy when he grow up! Untung girl friend dia! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that show too. Monday night is sitcom night! :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marzie - I haven't seen it for a while. But my favorite has to be 'Everybody loves Raymond' :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Monday Sitcom nights! :D and Everybody loves Raymond is my all time great, oh, and That 70's show rocks too ...

    Well, sensitives boys are way cool, I'm sensitive too ... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nick - I love 'Raymond' too, he's hilariously funny :D. But I'm not too keen on 'That 70's Show' though...

    You sensitive?? Selalu merajuk la ni... hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Hello Mumblers! Feel free to comment away... don't be shy. I don't bite! ^-^

Take a peek at my other blogs @ So Pweety! and Recipes I Luv