Thursday, February 7, 2008

Bored Out Of My Head

The Chinese New Year is here and I'm absolutely bored! Not that I'm not grateful for the holidays but staying home all day can be a little boring. I could watch TV but they're showing some pretty boring reruns right now and I keep hearing one particular tune over and over, makes me feel like throwing up! I haven't even seen a single Lion Dance troupe passing by (weird). Sighhh... Oh well, there's always the internet to keep me company :D

Besides I'm too lazy to even dress up, let alone go out. I'm pretty grateful these days that we have the internet to occupy our time if we do get bored. Imagine in the old days, if you're bored you'd have to find some other way to keep you entertained and there really wasn't much else to do anyway.

Actually I've been thinking of playing online bingo. Don't laugh, OK. I've always been a little intrigued by this game. But I have no idea how it works, well, I do have a little inkling. I've been recommended by a friend to check out this online site called BingoPort.com.

She said that if I was really looking to playing bingo, this site is a must. BingoPort.com basically monitors and reviews the best online Bingo sites around so you can pick and choose which site offers the best bingo playing experience. Apparently they give you the rankings of bingo sites which are based on player numbers and jackpots. You can even start posting in their BingoPort forum and get valuable prizes such as bingo merchandises, bonuses and even real bingo cash!

Gosh, I didn't know there were such things. I mean, I thought Bingo is Bingo, that's about it. Oh, I forgot to mention, this is a UK based site so I guess if you're in the UK, you stand to benefit more :) But with that said and done, this site is perfect for all you Bingo addicts out there. I think I'm going to go give it a try seeing as how I'm pretty bored right now.

14 comments:

  1. Bingo? I have absolutely no idea how to play that either. It's actually a pretty quiet CNY around these here parts. In fact it doesn't seem like CNY at all ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Nessa, happy new year to you, this year of the Rat. I wish you good health, lots of sunshine and laughter always.
    Nessa, I just read thru your this posting re 'bingo'.
    Nessa, maybe you might have seen my post about a week ago I becoming a 'senior citizen...
    Well, what I'm trying to say, is with regards to your interest in MAYBE checking out about playing Bingo on the Net.
    Nessa, if you had been reading my many postings, I have gone thru a lot in life....mostly where women are concerned, BUT, one thing I don't do is get involved with gambling.
    Oh yes, I enjoy playing poker, but only with close friends at home, and we play Max .50 cents. Win or lose max is maybe $20, but mostly we have fun eating and drinking and joking around.
    But I never pop into the Net gambling joints.
    Do yourself a BIG favour, Nessa....DON'T!
    I have several friends who have lost $1000's of dollars, hard earned money...by playing Internet gambling. They started small, "for fun", got addicted, and thats it.
    One sold his BMW and bought a 2nd hand Ford.
    One not on talking terms with his wife...because whole night gambling on the Net, neglecting her and kids.
    Nessa, I am retired, I too get bored, but fortunately I discovered blogging 2 years ago, and now have fun here, apart from TV or reading.
    You might have read my 19 episodes of how a faded letter from my past found me here in Canada, after 30 years, with only my name on the envelope. (Posted last episode last week, "Conclusion: Opening a Faded letter".)
    Well....anyway, I have done a lot and experienced a lot, and the above post is about a matured lady in love with a man half her age, me.
    But what I mean is...I got involved with quite a few experiences, but have avoided gambling. Better buy roses for my girlfriends than that, ha ha.
    So Nessa...go take up scuba diving, learn ballroom dancing (good for losing weight), take up Karate whatever...don't go fool around with any gambling on the net.
    Anyway, this just my 55 cents senior citizen advice.
    You have a nice day, Nessa. UL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hai Nessa. Thanks for dropping by Me blog. Ya I understand how you feel. Nevermind Its actually easy to play Bingo. Play the Bigfish version first then play the pro version.

    BTW can I link you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spiff - Perhaps you should call those Zorkians and do the Lion Dance performance with them. It'll surely liven up your place! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Uncle Lee! My! That was a long comment, appreciate your advice :)

    Don't wori, I'm not a gambler, I can't gamble for nuts! I did play with my sisters for fun and no money was involved :)

    Thanks for sharing your experiences... I believe the things we go through life make us who we are. I never judge a person based on the things he/she did in the past, I believe in knowing them for who they are ~ their heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Queen Quirin! Welcome to Mumblings :) Bigfish? Pro version? Wow, you're a pro already ya. I don't know a thing :(

    Feel free to link my blog. Have a great weekend :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am nt going to laugh at your playing online bingo because it is awesome!! here are some of the great free online bingo sites i have found! there are loads of internet bingo games available to pass the time!! have a look around!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bingo Cash - Thanks for the recommendation :) I'll definitely check them out. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Abigail ~ Thanks and welcome to Mumblings! I haven't tried any of the gambling sites actually. Perhaps one day but I need to know how play the game first :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mrcy ~ Having a good reputation certainly helps, perhaps I'll give it a try one day. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. No deposit bonuses - POKER money bankrolls
    all possible free bankrolls free money poker start capital Good luck at the tables.

    Chupacabras

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Anonymous! Free money? Sure or not?? :)

    Thanks for info anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Hello Mumblers! Feel free to comment away... don't be shy. I don't bite! ^-^

Take a peek at my other blogs @ So Pweety! and Recipes I Luv