Friday, May 2, 2008

That Mess Of An Art Piece

Have you ever been in a situation where you can't seem to untangle your electrical wires? Nope? What about those Christmas streamers/tinsels? I remember I always have problems every time I clear those decorations from the Christmas tree. It can drive you absolutely crazy just trying to untangle those shiny and furry tinsels (not to mention how much it itches when it touches your skin)!

I'm sure you have experienced something like that at least once in your lifetime right. OK, just imagine you are having a total mess of a tangled wires in your hands and you are exasperated and is about to resort to cutting the blooming wires... stop right there! Do not cut the wires just yet! You must be wondering what I'm getting up to... hehehe. It would be such a waste cutting all those wires. So what do we do with it?

We turn it into a masterpiece, of course! Just like this one :)

Designer Kwangho Lee is a master at tangling wires and turning them into lighting fixtures, yes, lighting fixtures! A definite focal point and becomes a topic amongst your visiting friends, I bet. So, whatcha waiting for?? Tangle those wires already! LOL

Source: Gearfuse

6 comments:

  1. Ok, I can so relate to this one. I have actually cut up those darn tangled wires out of total frustration before ... hehehe ...

    At least now I know what I can do with the, though if I tried making anything out of them, it'll look like some sadistic art piece la ... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eee.. I don't like that one! Reminds me of those Predators!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nick - Well, to make one really requires technique and patience, which I totally lack! So, mine will end up in the bin, that's for sure :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cindy - Oh, I know your taste... that guy will have to use pink colored wires and stick some pwetty teeny tiny flower petals. How's that? Buli ka? Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha you've got a sense of humor, Nessa! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emila - Well, not me... dat Korean guy is a genius! You should see his work of art, wayar berpintal pun jadi hiasan, terror kan :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello Mumblers! Feel free to comment away... don't be shy. I don't bite! ^-^

Take a peek at my other blogs @ So Pweety! and Recipes I Luv