Thursday, August 28, 2008

Heaven In Your Mouth...

Time seemed to move slowly when you're anticipating something. When I reached home yesterday, I went straight to my son (who went for the study trip to a chocolate factory) and asked him how the trip went. He said it was OK.

You see, my son has a problem of explaining things. You ask him to describe something, everything will come out as OK. He gets so frustrated at being unable to find the words that he slaps his head, I keep reminding him not to do it but it's like second nature to him. He also gets so excited whenever he sees something exciting on TV, he would shake his hands uncontrollably.

Now, I'm used to all this but for people who are new to it, they find it kinda alarming. He has problems with his motor skills and he does things very slowly. When I see my sons playing football in the field, he behaves and runs like a 5 year old and the younger fellow ends up having the responsibility of looking after him.

My youngest son knows his brother's condition. He asked me why and I could never find the right words to explain to him. All I said was his abang is very special, he needs more supervision and there will be a time when he will have to take care of his brother when I'm no longer around. He's still too young to understand, but I'm hoping he will eventually understand...

OK, back to my anticipation. Actually, I was expecting him to bring loads and loads of goodies from the chocolate factory! Alas, it was only a small box aka mini chocolates (imagine my disappointment... hehe). Anyway, I've never tried Beryl's chocolate before. All this while I thought Beryl's is a low class brand.


Imagine my surprise when I tried it, it was heavenly. I may not be a chocolate connoisseur, but I know a good chocolate when I taste one. The chocolate is very rich, you could even tell it's made from pure cocoa powder! It's different from Cadbury; Cadbury is too sweet. I normally go for Van Houten but after this, I'm definitely buying Beryl's :D

Their tag line nicely sums it up ~ Heaven in your mouth with Beryl's fine chocolate! They buy their cocoa beans from Ghana, apparently the world's finest cocoa beans. I didn't know that! The things you learn when you visit places :D
.

14 comments:

  1. Oh.. how I love chocolates.. Im drooling looking at the picture now. But I cannot eat bec its past midnight here already :(
    BTW, thanks for dropping by Ness... You hv a great day ahead. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ness, would you telling me where did you get your online characters from your header.. Im so loving it..
    Will appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooookkkkkaaaayyyy, I also thought Beryl's was one of those cheap coklat ding dang type brands ... hehehe!

    I'll take your word for it that it's heavenly :D I'll probably go out and buy some one day ... hehehe ...

    Wah, I don't remember visiting any chocolate factory in my school days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hewwwooo Nessa!
    Oooo Beryl is one of my fav brand. I love the dark bitter choc and the one with mint choc on top. Another one u shud try (if u haven't) is Camour. Sodap! Lucky U at least dapat free hehehhehe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha... You this, mungkin dorang suda makan sedap2 sana factory, mana kena kasi bawa balik lagi banyak2 he he he... Tapi at least dapat juga ko terasa kan. :) Hey, yeah, your son is special. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll have to look for this brand--I love, love chocolate!!!

    Your new lay-out looks awesome!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My elder daughter also has trouble in explaining or describe things to me too.Oh no!I love choclate too.I never heard of bery!but I guess the way you express the chocolate must taste very yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Umma ~ Oh, I'd eat chocolate whenever I crave them! No wonder I can never lose my 'spare tyres'!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mat Dingo ~ Ding Dang??! LOL... It's been a while I haven't heard those :D Send some my way if you do buy Beryl's ya... hehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. Umma ~ Head over to istockphoto.com, you'll get plenty of cute girls images there :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Flodawn ~ Heyyyaaa! :D OK, I'll try that one when I see it. I think I've seen Camour before, but I never bothered to buy it. Not anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Crystal ~ Hmmm, I never thot of it that way... ya bah, nasib baik merasa juga walopun kicik seja tu coklat!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Octamom ~ I hope you'll find it, they do export to other countries according to their website. Gee, thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweetiepie ~ When he was younger, he was mostly just blabbing but he's better now.

    We women sure love our shoes, clothes and chocolates! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Hello Mumblers! Feel free to comment away... don't be shy. I don't bite! ^-^

Take a peek at my other blogs @ So Pweety! and Recipes I Luv