Thursday, September 25, 2008

Amazing Race Asia 3 : Episode 3

.
3rd leg done, 8 legs to go. I'm all eager to know the winner of season 3 but at the same time, I do not want the show to end. The suspense is a killer!

I was surprised another team was eliminated back to back (1st and 2nd legs). It's was too bad for the Korean brothers to be eliminated early in the race but they were so laid back in the race. Will there be another elimination? I hope both Malaysian and Singapore teams survive this 3rd leg.

Beauty Queens ~ Natalie & Pailin
Image credited to amazing-race-asia.axn-asia.com


Ok, here's the recap for episode 3.

8 teams remain. 3rd leg - Ho Chi Minh City to Hue, Vietnam

Travel by bus to Hue (1,000 km), the journey took 25 long hours!

Find on foot Caltex Service Facility at Tran Than Mai
Choose a marked jeep, replace a tyre and change the engine oil

Natalie really got on my nerves at this part of the task, she wouldn't even help Pailin carry the jeep's humongous tyre.

Travel by jeep to Khai Dinh Tomb for next clue
Roadblock (only one person may perform task) ~ Whose In Line For A King's Ransom?
  • Collect 7 coins, find the coins within the 28 hectare tomb ground
  • Place coins in correct order of the reign of each emperor
Natalie failed to complete the Roadblock.

Detour
Sticks ~ Make 10 incense sticks with material provided
or
Stalks ~ Thresh rice stalks into 2 baskets

Bernie and Henry were unfortunate to get the jeep with an engine trouble.

Travel by jeep to Quoc Hoc Park
Choose a marked cyclo and go to the pitstop

Pit stop : Hue Citadel
  1. Bernie & Henry (Malaysia) ~ Winner of this leg gets a Sony HD Handycam for each team member
  2. Vince & Sam (Hong Kong)
  3. Ida & Tania (Malaysia)
  4. A.D. & Fuzzie (Singapore)
  5. Geoff & Tisha (Philippines)
  6. Mai & Oliver (Thailand)
  7. Niroo & Kapil (India)
  8. Pailin & Natalie (Thailand) ~ Eliminated!
Related post:
TARA 3 : Episode 4
.

14 comments:

  1. i missed again! ngam2 ada reports mo kasi siap bah...ishhh...tinguk repeats lagi laini.

    anyways, way to go bernie and henry! and tania and ida too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that Pailin & Natalie got eliminated. I feel bad for Pailin cos at least she was sporting enough, but Natalie is such a snobbish bitch (forgive the language) and she was getting on my nerves.

    I mean this is the Amazing Race. If you can't hack it, then don't take part. What did she expect? A walk on the cat walk kinda thing? Shessssshhhh ... I am so glad they're eliminated.

    And I was on the edge of my seat cursing the bad luck that was falling on Bernie & Henry and I breathe a HUGE sigh of relief when they finally made it first :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. this my fav show also. niway,i feel sorry for Pailin..for having Natalie as her partner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! Way to go Malaysian teams! I'm glad the Beauty Queen got eliminated too... Cisss... nyampah tul tinguk durang tu!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I felt a bit sorry for Pailin. You can see the dissapointment in her eyes, realizing that she had again been let down by Natalie.

    Natalie seems too self-absorbed to be suitable for a team-based race such as this.... its a surprise she (they) made it so far!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carol ~ Alala... tia pa la, ada repeats kan :) Yes, I'm so happy for both Malaysian teams!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nick ~ Same here, I wish they've eliminated Natalie only...

    Lady luck was on Bernie and Henry's side. Nasib baik betul :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mama Mia ~ Itu la ba, salah partner ba diorang tu. Pailin should be with Oliver kan :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just ~ Hehe... next week tiada suda diorang tu. So, aman sikit inda payah dingar komplen si Natalie lagi :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hazel ~ Yup, that's why I just love this show... hehe

    ReplyDelete
  11. Center Parted ~ Hi Center Parted! Welcome to Mumblings :)

    Yup, I'm sure she was devastated inside but she was very patient with Natalie.

    Made me wonder if she (Nat) even watched the previous seasons. Yeah, I thot they'd be the 1st to be eliminated!

    ReplyDelete
  12. someone already posted the winners! i dont know if this is true?!

    The Amazing Race Asia 3 Official Winners

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous ~ Hi there! They did?? Hmmm... should I go and have a look... nah, maybe not! :D

    I'll wait till the race is over, but thanks anyway :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello Mumblers! Feel free to comment away... don't be shy. I don't bite! ^-^

Take a peek at my other blogs @ So Pweety! and Recipes I Luv