Saturday, February 14, 2009

One In A Million (OIAM) Season 3 Top 12

Oh boy! Reality shows galore. We have American Idol 8, Akademi Fantasia 7 will be starting next month and OIAM 3 has picked its' Top 12 finalists.

Watching the show last night was such a torture. It pains me having to sit through 1 hour of local production, the editing and the way the show was presented was just dull. Thank goodness for Midsomer Murders, even if it was a repeat show. Yeah, I could opt not to blog about it but I can't help but 'ride' with the fever. It doesn't hurt to get a few hundred hits for my blog too... hehehe

I'm not so keen with the top 12 of OIAM3. No one has impressed me yet. Most of them sang dull songs during the auditions so I hope the finalists pull out something good during their live performance which will start next week (Friday). Anyway, here are the full list of the finalists.

  1. Norafizah Mohd. Yasin @ Pija (ex Mentor 2005)
  2. Amylea Azizan (ex AF3)
  3. Shah Indrawan Bin Ismail @ Tomok
  4. Simon Christopher
  5. Zulqarnain Jaafar @ Nine
  6. Elizabeth Applunius Chin @ Esther
  7. Fify Emielia Shazlin Bt. Ahmad Murshaidi
  8. Nurhidayu Md. Tekhary @ Ayu
  9. Muhammad Ridzuan Shariffudin @ Rizu
  10. Nasharul Aweera Norisyissham
  11. Rehana Mohd Yunus (ex Bintang RTM 2007)
  12. Anith Aqilah Sulaiman Lim
Anyone recognize any names there?

Related OIAM3 Post :
A PC On MC!
Reality Nites

22 comments:

  1. I knew it! I just knew it! I knew I didn't call you the Queen of Reality shows for nothing ... LOL!

    Yeah, you're right about OIAM this season. It's crap, capital K-R-A-P-P-E! I think the best year for me was the first year with Faizal Tahir whom I think deserved to be the winner.

    I can't help but compare this show to American Idol and even the worst at Idol is way better than the mediocre contestants over here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know i can count on you kalau ada update2 pasal ni reality tv heheh... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't really fancy OIAM. But this season, I may watch it though.

    i would like to see how far can Esther Applonius can go. She's quite good a singer.

    Oh, she was my wedding singer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spiff ~ Eh, not queen la. Saja nak tumpang... hehe

    Yeah, I laik Faizal. He's a great entertainer. Suka sangat when he performs. It doesn't really matter if you win or not in reality shows ya.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carol ~ Hehehe... iya ka? :D Ko tau la sia ni, inda suka tingu pun, masi mo tingu and blog about it! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hazel ~ I only recognize half of the finalists. You have a nice day too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mama Mia ~ Wah, ko punya wedding singer in the top 12 of OIAM3. Buli tahan tu! :)

    Familiar juga nama dia, macam sia pernah dengar nyanyi lagu KaDus tapi sia inda brapa sure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi nessa need advice I just post a new post up. Its my friend her baby just born today with extra toe. She do not know where to seek help for her baby.

    ReplyDelete
  9. its doc said ask her go other hospital to check..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Nessa!

    I missed the whole of hollywood week because astro wasn't up yet and we couldn't get 8TV on our tv dunno why. So baru lah ni dapat. Hehehe. Besides, AI, I'll be stuck in front of the TV, Mondays 9pm on AXN. Amazing Race!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yohoooooo!! Of coz I recognize many names here LOL!!!! So happy to see Amylea made it, I am def rooting for her. dunno why Tomok is on the list though. Pija is pretty good but my vote is still for Amylea! :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aiyo Nick, of coz cannot compare this to Ai lol!!!

    Nessa! Terrible ke the contestants, as u know I missed most of it but am ready to watch the first concert this week! :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  13. erkkkk...satu pun sia nda kenal..ekekeke!! sebab sia memang nda berapa tingu local reality show..

    ReplyDelete
  14. TH ~ OK... Urmmm, I'm no doctor but I'll be right over! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Shemah ~ Yay! Finali you have Astro oredi :D I don't think I could survive watching RTM channels... hehe

    Oh, I managed to catch the last 10 minutes of the latest Amazing Race on Monday. Terlupa ba :*(

    ReplyDelete
  16. Marzie ~ I knew you'll be rooting for Amylea... hehe. Tomok will probably get loads of votes from the teen girls.

    I'm not impressed with his voice, kinda nasally in my opinion. We'll see how he does during the concert :)

    I'm anxious to see how the other Sabahan girl, Elizabeth Applunius will perform.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Kadus Mama ~ Ko nda apa ba gia. Jangan tingu TV, ko ada exam... that's an order! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Marzie ~ I dunno la, cos during the elimination round (for Top 12), one or two sang awful songs. Adakah patut nyanyi Dangdut songs?? I mean, it's One In A Million!! Jatuh standard... but I'm still looking forward to the 1st concert :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Makoy ~ Hi Makoy! Welcome to Mumblings :) Thanks for the invitation. Will check it out later ya.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Esther tu popular KaDus singer tu. Lagu dia selalu main dlm sabahvfm...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Mama Mia ~ Oh, iya ka? Patut la macam familiar seja. Been trying to find lagu dia tapi sia inda tau title. Ko tau ka?? Sia mo dingar ba suara dia :D

    ReplyDelete

Hello Mumblers! Feel free to comment away... don't be shy. I don't bite! ^-^

Take a peek at my other blogs @ So Pweety! and Recipes I Luv