I was tagged by the lovely Shana and the clowny Nick for this meme (I've no idea what the name is!). You are to link 5 posts you've written in the past that correspond with the 5 keywords listed below. Then, tag at least 2 more people (preferably new acquaintance) so you can get to know more about them. It would be nice if you read the linked posts and leave your comments as well. So here we go....
* Link 1 must be about FAMILY
* Link 2 must be about FRIENDS
* Link 3 must be about YOURSELF, who you are, what you’re all about
* Link 4 must be about something YOU LOVE
* Link 5 can be ANYTHING you choose
And now I'd like to pass this tag on to these 2 great bloggers!:)
Barrett and Sally
The 4-Answer Tag!
I was tagged by Nick (as always). It looks pretty simple because all I have to do is answer 4 simple questions:)
4 jobs I’ve had
- Audit Assistant
- Bank Teller
- Chief Clerk
4 films I could watch over and over
- Grease 2
- Sound of Music
- The Da Vinci Code
4 Places I have lived
- Taman Tan Yew Lai
4 Favorite TV shows
- Grey's Anatomy
- CSI (Vegas & New York)
- America's Next Top Model
4 Favorite Foods
- Cakes (I have a sweet tooth!!)
- Sweet Sour Fish/Chicken/Pork
- Shrimp, Lobster, Prawns and all their related 'cousins'
- USJ 12's Goreng Pisang (Banana Fritters)
4 Websites I visit everyday?
- See My Mumblinks Blog Roll
4 Places I would love to be
- New Zealand
- Austria (My sister lives there)
- Vatican City, Italy (See all the landmarks mentioned in Dan Brown's 'Angel & Demons')
- Penampang (There's no place like home)
4 Favorite Colors
4 Names I love but would/could not use for my children
- Margendore (My sisters would know why)
- Snow White
- Calvin & Hobbes
And for the third meme, about 8 Question You Shouldn't Say Around A Mother With Two Rambunctious Kids!
Thanks to Mariuca and Nick (that bumbling doofus that did this tag wrongly... wahahaha... sori ah, ampun tuanku) for tagging me.
1) Mom, where's my breakfast? (On a weekend at 7.00am)
2) Mom, where's my lunch? (On a weekend at 10.30am)
3) Mom, where's my dinner? (On a weekend at 5.00pm)
4) Where did you buy this outfit? (Stop pretending to like what I'm wearing, after all it's only T-Shirts and shorts)
5) Would you like to buy an insurance policy?(If I want to buy, I will approach you myself!)
6) What? Only two dishes? (Cook your own food bozo!)
7) Why does your face look like a moon's landscape? (Really? Yours look as if a truck has run over it... wahahaha)
8) What's wrong with you? (I'm a Leo remember?)
I'm not going to tag anybody but if you like this, feel free to participate:)
Tag Number Four: 10 Questions For Nessa.
Nick (again) tagged me to participate in this questionnaire. Ten questions, five answers, tag five people. Instructions: Remove the blog from the top, move all blogs up one, and then add yourself to the bottom.
1. What were you doing ten years ago?
- I was in Brunei's 'Jerudong Park' with my sister
- I climbed Mt. Kinabalu for the 3rd time
- Took a ferry ride to Labuan Island and I got sea-sick
- I was working at Telekom Malaysia
- I got my driving license
2. What were you doing 1 year ago?
- I 'migrated' to KL
- Went to Desa Wet World, felt like a kid again playing in the water with my kids
3. What are five snacks you enjoy?
- Banana Fritters
- Jeruk Asam (Preserved Fruit)
- Kuaci (Sunflower seeds)
- Scones at tea-time
4. What are five songs you know the lyrics to?
- We Are The World
- Planet Earth by Duran-Duran
- Please Don't Go Girl by NKOTB
- Gemilang by Jacklyn Victor
5. Five Things You Would Do If You Were A Millionaire:
- Hire a maid
- Get a make-over
- Go on a shopping spree
- Send my son (who has Learning Disorder) to a personal tutor
- Visit my sister in Austria and play in the snow until I freeze!
6. Five Bad Habits:
- Bad temper
7. Five Things You Like To Do:
8. Five Things You Would Never Wear:
- Swim-suits (I'm very conscious and I NEVER wore one before)
- Plunging neckline
- Cheongsam (unless I have a 'modelly' body)
9. Five Favorite Toys:
- Don't have any:(
10. Five Things You Hate To Do:
- Cleaning up after cooking
- Folding the laundry
Tag Number Five: The Food Meme.
Adrian of First Time Dad tagged me to list 5 great places to eat. So here goes...
My all-time favourite dish is their Ox-Tail Soup. It's simply mouth watering. Before this, Ox-tail sounded extremely foreign to me, I mean why would people wanna eat the tail of an ox? But after trying dish for the first time a few years back, I was hooked on it. Unfortunately, some of the Dave's outlets don't carry this dish on the menu anymore.
Caprilla (Kota Kinabalu)
This was my favourite hangout with my office mates back in Kota Kinabalu, way back in 1995-1996! It is located at Wisma Merdeka and there was also one at Centrepoint KK. I've no idea if they are still around. I hope my fellow Sabahan bloggers will enlighten me on this. My favourite is their 'Beef Spaghetti' topped with loads of cheese on it!! Yummy, simply to die for
Esquire Kitchen (Lifestyle's OUG Plaza)
This restaurant serves a variety Chinese food. The food is tasty, affordable and the place is clean with a nice family kind of ambiance. I've tried a few of their outlets in different locations but the one at Lifestyles OUG so far is the best. I guess the chef there is pretty competent and serves up some really tasty dishes. I can't give you a specific favourite here but I'll say, try all the dishes :)
Soto Stall at KingDoo Coffee shop, Kota Kinabalu
This typical loud, noisy and hot coffee shop has a stall that serves one mean and tasty soto! (Indonesian noodle soup). Located on the ground floor (just below Telekom Malaysia) at Sadong Jaya, Kota Kinabalu. Again, I'm not sure if they're still around since I haven't visited that place since 2000!
So, now you know my favourite food haunts :) Now I'm gonna tag Shana & Cindy cos I really wanna know where their favourite haunts are, and I know some of them really love eating ... LOL! Sorry peeps, no pics!
Nicole (Sydney, Australia)
velverse (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
LB (San Giovanni in Marignano, Italy)
Selba (Jakarta, Indonesia)
Olivia (London, England)
ML (Utah, USA)
Lotus (Toronto, Canada)
tanabata (Saitama, Japan)
Andi (Dallas[ish], Texas, United States)
Todd (Louisville, Kentucky, United States)
miss kendra (los angeles,california, u.s.a)
Jiggs Casey (Berkeley, CA, USA)
Tits McGee (New England, USA)
Joe (NE Tennessee, USA)
10K Monkeys (Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA)
Big Stupid Tommy (Athens, Tennessee, USA)
Newscoma (Weakley County, Tennessee, USA)
Russ McBee (Knoxville, Tennessee, USA)
Atomictumor Mrs Eaves (Oak Ridge, Tennessee, USA)
Oh Really? LissaKay (Oak Ridge, TN, USA)
Mark Steel (Knoxville, TN, USA)
Fracas (Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada)
Sugar Queen’s Dream( Palm Coast, Florida,USA)
Christy’s Coffee Break (Ontario, Canada)
Ordinary Folk (Nowheresville, NY)
This is a miracle (Singapore)
Emila’s Illustrated Blog (Malaysia)
Revellian (Mississippi Gulf Coast)
A Great Pleasure (Malaysia)
Anything Goes! (Malaysia)
Tag No. 6 - The Face Behind The Blog
Mariuca tagged me to reveal my face behind the blog quite a while ago but I've been sitting on it for ages. It wasn't because I'm not brave enough to reveal my face, I do have my picture on my blog in the sidebar, but I was just plain lazy to get to it. Today I decided to get it done, otherwise the blog police are gonna get me... hehehe. So, here we go!
Blog Title: MUMBLINGS
Gayla at Mom GadgetChar at Essential KeystrokesPaul at Reflections Rob at 2DolphinsZep at The In-Sect Ingo at StixsterStevie at Lost In Cyberspace The Paper Bull at (oddly enough) The Paper BullLisa Sabin-Wilson at Just A Girl In The WorldDawud Miracle at dmiracle.com Wendy Piersall at eMoms at Home The Beta News Randa Clay at Randa Clay DesignDrew McLellan at The Marketing MinuteBecky McCray at Small Biz Survival Phil Gerbyshak at Make it Great!Steve Woodruff at StickyFigure Dave Olson at Live the GREAT life that you desireGreg at Become a Remote Control SEOAriane Benefit at Neat Living Blog Genesis at the At Home Mom BlogArmen at iFFECT.NET Mihaela Lica at Online Public RelationsTara at Graphic Design BlogDoris Chua at Home Office Women Edward Mills at Evolving TimesTony D. Clark at Success from the Nest Jonathan-C Phillips at SmartWealthyRichKaren at A Deaf Mom Shares Her WorldLisa Gates at intrinsic life design Rammel Firdaus at rammelfirdaus.comCarol at Pentimento Adam Kayce at Monk at WorkThomas at Technical BloggerTammy Lenski at I Can?t Say That! Chris Brown at Branding & Marketing Rory Sullivan at HamelifeDerek Wong at Going The Wong WayEmbuck at embuck.comMs. Q at QMusings Shelly Tucker at This Eclectic Life Steve at Ramblings from the MarginalizedTroy Worman at on!blogLilith at Lilith’s Owl NestRevov at REVO-OVER Karin at Stop/Start Jamy at Seay's Kopitam this is a miracle Anything Goes!Wishing On A Falling Star Mumblings
Well, that's taken me practically half the day. The kids are banging on the door demanding food... hehehe ... so, I'm gonna post this now and go feed those hungry boys. Thanx to all those who took the trouble to tag me, sorry I took so long to get it out but it's finally out:)